With the holidays around the corner, I’ve been in search of the perfect gift to give my readers. I've taken pointers from Kid President who says, “The perfect gift is something that makes the world better.”
3 Steps to Snag a Session:
1) Decide what you need for a successful 2014. Email me and/or Marissa with “Pay What You Wish” in the subject line. Please include your preferred contact information, one of us will respond shortly thereafter.
2) Let me or Marissa know what you would like to accomplish in our session, and what you wish to pay. We’ll connect, and then you’ll receive an electronic invoice, which when paid will guarantee your session spot.
3) We’ll schedule a consulting time that is most convenient for you!
Whether you’d like to focus on your business and/or learn how to embody mindfulness into your life & work as you transition into 2014, we would be thrilled to help you do so and make 2014 the best year yet.
If I can help a few more artists confidently focus the business and marketing-side of their craft before the end of the year, they'll be able to turn that focus into positive energy and continue making meaningful work that benefits others in the year to come.
This holiday season, along with Marissa Boisvert, I’m giving the gift of clarity (and strategy in business & marketing)! I couldn’t be more excited about this offer – it’s a chance for me to interact with six of my readers, help them prepare for a successful 2014, and flex my strategic brain muscles.
Because this is the first time we’re giving a pay-what-you-wish offer for the holidays, we are giving six sessions each this year and hope repeat the offer again next year.
My consulting sessions provide clarity in your business and marketing efforts for 2014. Marissa’s consulting sessions provide strategies for stress-reduction and mindfulness going into 2014.
What can we accomplish during a consultation together?
- Craft or revise your artist statement, turning it into a clear, accurate representation of your work inspiration, and something you can be proud of. This is particularly helpful if you plan to apply to artist calls, show opportunities or grants in the next six months.
- Strengthen your 2014 business plan. Even if you don’t yet have a business plan, in a 1-hour session we’ll focus your business efforts for the coming year so you move forward with clarity.
- Design an action-oriented 2014 marketing plan. We’ll create a plan for the entire year that positions your work in the eye of your market, represents you authentically and translates into sales.
Promo runs from Monday Dec. 9 - Saturday Dec. 21 at 5pm EST.
Six 60-minute strategic consultations are up for grabs, normally valued at $75.
We meet via Google Hangout, Skype, or by phone.
You can view Marissa’s offer here.